The North Mississippi Trail Alliance is now enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. It is easier than ever to help us with our fundraising efforts. The best part is, it doesn’t cost you a dime! Signing up does not affect your personal Kroger Rewards Points. The rewards program allows Kroger shoppers to donate money to NMTA just by swiping their Kroger Reward Card each time they shop.
It’s easy for members to update their Rewards card. To enroll, simply go to http://krogercommunityrewards.com/ to sign up.
Our NPO number is 58773
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with NMTA after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter our NPO 58773 or North Mississippi Trail Alliance, select our organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see North Mississippi Trail Alliance’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for NMTA until after you register card.
- If you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.