Help NMTA Reach 100 members this year!
NMTA has already grown well beyond what any of us ever expected. Our members have worked hard to help us get where we are now. We still need to grow to get where we need to be. A larger membership base helps avoid volunteer burnout as well as prove to our land managers and business partners that we are a capable and sustainable organization.
In an effort to gain new members and also reward our existing members, NMTA is giving away an Electra Moto bike. Each member is eligible to win and can earn extra entires through volunteering. For more details see the rules below.
Electra Moto 1 in Matte Blue / Retail $549.99
- 6061-T6 ALUMINUM MOUNTAIN CRUISER FRAME
- SINGLE-SPEED WITH HAYES DISC BRAKES
- BMX HOLLOW CHROMOLY CRANK AND SEALED CARTRIDGE BOTTOM BRACKET
- ALLOY SEAT POST
29”x 2.125” ELECTRA MOTO KNOBBY TIRES
More details at Electra Bikes.
See it in person at the Southaven Peddler or at any of our workdays or events.
- Must be an NMTA member to be eligible.
- Winner to be selected by raffle at the IMBA Trail Care Crew visit (date TBA)
- All current NMTA memberships on the drawing date (TCC visit date) will earn 1 raffle ticket.
- Each 4 hours of volunteer work performed by an NMTA member earns 1 additional raffle ticket. Volunteer work performed from August 15, 2015 through the drawing date is eligible for credit. Volunteer hours must be reported to the NMTA board of directors via the website form or through email. http://www.nomissta.org/volunteer-hours/
- Volunteering for a race or event earns 1 additional raffle ticket. Example: Clear Creek Challenge and Bayou Boiling Point cross country races.
- Attendance to the IMBA TCC class will earn an additional raffle ticket.
- NMTA Board of Directors and NMTA Business members are exempt from participating.
- You do not need to be present at the drawing to win.